C-182...EGT

Hi,
Any help on how to find and or install the exhaust gas
temperature gauge refered to in fs2002 flight notes for
Cessna 182, also the mixture control does not appear to
make any difference to preformance. Very new to all this.
Reply to group please.
Thanks R.

Rex Nelson <nelex@bigpond.com> wrote:

> Any help on how to find and or install the exhaust gas
> temperature gauge refered to in fs2002 flight notes for
> Cessna 182,

The EGT gauge should be on the left side of the instrument panel, just to
the left of the turn coordinator (little airplane that banks when your
aircraft banks). It should be labeled EGT.

> also the mixture control does not appear to
> make any difference to preformance.

My first guess is that you have the auto-mixture enabled. It has been
awhile since I used FS2002, but try Aircraft > Realism off the menu. When
in there, un-check the auto-mixture.

--
Peter

Hi,
Thank you Peter for your response,you where right on
both scores. I was using the 182RG and that is a different
panel and gauge setup.
Thanks R.