Can’t boot into OS after system clone from a HDD to a SSD.

Aug 13, 2019
So recently I have got a SSD to for the purpose of using that as my primary drive so my OS is faster and after using Easeus backup I cloned my HDD to SSD, turned of the computer after it was complete, removed HDD and the computer booted up fine with the SSD as the primary drive without the HDD plugged in, so I turned it off and plugged it back in to use the storage for the HDD for other in important things and then got a small white horizontal line in the top left, I’ve checked bios and changed the priority and done other things with the sata cables to make sure they were fine but before all this it had a boot manager in bios and now it just has my three drives and no boot manager.

I’ve ran CMD commands to check windows and it says there is no windows installation on any of them, now I can’t boot into either of the Drives and stuck at boot loading.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is incredibly frustrating and I’m not exactly the most experienced guy so it’s possible I’ve messed up bad.

Aug 13, 2019
Hi, so the SSD is a 1 TB Samsung evo 860 and I used ease us backup, so I got the OS boot manager onto the SSD and booted into the SSD with the HDD unplugged and it worked fine so I plugged my HDD back in after I turned it off and then the boot manager wasn’t showing up to boot from in bios rather it was the old HDDs boot manager like the system erased my OS from the SSD, I’ve formatted it all and fresh installed windows now and rectified it that way but for future knowledge is there a reason this happens on my end or was it a system glitch?