[SOLVED] Can a PC boot be bottleneked by the GPU?

Dec 25, 2019
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but I need to know.

I've recently built my new PC, since then I have problems with the GPU(Games Crashing).
Now a day ago my PC didn't boot, so I tried again and it booted, but slower than before. Everytime I boot my PC now I feel like it's slower than before, but after the boot the OS is running fine.
I think the GPU might be faulty cause sometimes the VGA debug LED on my motherboard goes on.
Yes, it is installed correctly.

I have a Sapphire Radeon RX 590 Nitro+

Solution
I did all of that stuff earlier.
Then maybe include it to your post so we know what you did, to offer better help.

Many things can slow down the boot process. Most of the time is driver related, HDD/SSD related, corruption of files, etc. You can't know for sure until you test each thing individually.
PSU: Gigabyte G750H

I'm sure it's not a power issue, 750W is more than enough,
Quality over quantity. This is a very poor quality PSU. Some buyers had their systems failing using that PSU.
I am not saying that your problem is your PSU but I highly suggest you upgrade to a decent quality one.

Make sure the connectors from PSU are fully inserted. You can also reseat the GPU to make sure that is not an issue.
Use DDU to uninstall and reinstall drivers, using this: How To - How to perform a CLEAN install of your video card drivers. | Tom's Hardware Forum

Dec 25, 2019
Quality over quantity. This is a very poor quality PSU. Some buyers had their systems failing using that PSU.
I am not saying that your problem is your PSU but I highly suggest you upgrade to a decent quality one.

Make sure the connectors from PSU are fully inserted. You can also reseat the GPU to make sure that is not an issue.
Use DDU to uninstall and reinstall drivers, using this: How To - How to perform a CLEAN install of your video card drivers. | Tom's Hardware Forum
You are not answering my question. I did all of that stuff earlier.
My question simply is: Is it possible that the GPU slows down the boot process? I don't know if the GPU gets used during the boot.