Question Can anyone recommend me a good monitor screen protector for my $2,000 Acer Predator X27?

SeriousGaming101

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2016
I have been using the X27 monitor a lot and have noticed little smudges of dirt and food (because I eat food in front of my monitor) here and there sometimes. I want to buy a clear monitor screen protector (sorta like a phone screen protector but for monitors). I dont want my expensive monitor to get scratched or get splashed on by food.

I don't want the screen protector to impede on the clarity of the image resolution while I play games on 4k/144hz. Some screen protectors make the image more blurry/dark and I dont want that.

Anyone know any good products/brands that is perfect fit for my $2,000 Acer Predator X27 monitor? I can spend any amount of money.

I don't think you'll find such a product, just because of what you don't want from it. And to be honest - with a desktop monitor, I don't see how you can scratch or smudge it unless you do it intentionally. As for food particles - clean your keyboard before it grows school-grade children ;)