[SOLVED] Can anyone tell me if my modem's downstream/upstream numbers look in range

mrblazito

Distinguished
May 9, 2010
I have spectrum internet and their forum is completely dead. No answers to my question.

1. I just would like to know if my modem's (netgear CG3000D) upstream/downstream #'s look to be in good range
  2. I'm also seeing some errors in the event log. Seems like I'm seeing the same errors once or twice a month.

Here are the screen shots of the downstream/upstream channels and also the errors.
wcZvYns.jpg

5CIvzTP.jpg

Solution
Their support forum is probably empty because they actually answer the phone, lol. They are one of the better isps that I've dealt with, not having to search forums for answers.

You may have some signal issues with those timeouts. Try packetlosstest.com a few different times of the day and days of the week and see if you have any loss. If so, then you can call spectrum to check your modem from their end with a ping.
Their support forum is probably empty because they actually answer the phone, lol. They are one of the better isps that I've dealt with, not having to search forums for answers.

You may have some signal issues with those timeouts. Try packetlosstest.com a few different times of the day and days of the week and see if you have any loss. If so, then you can call spectrum to check your modem from their end with a ping.

Reactions: mrblazito
Solution

TRENDING THREADS