Can i run AC black flag and rogue?

D

Deleted member 217926

Graphics card? A 2.2Ghz Core2Duo isn't going to do well with any modern game even if you have a decent card for those specs.

AC IV can play on a E4500 (2.2 GHz C2D), but pretty laggy even at 720p.

There are a few vids on YT of ACIV on E4500 with 9600GT. This is on all Normal settings.

Make sure you turn PhysX to Off, as it's broken in this game and will cause severe stuttering. The places you will get most lag is during ship boarding and battles with forts, especially bigger ships and forts. You'll probably want to set Volumetric Fog and God Rays to Off as well, and put Environment Quality to Low.

It goes without saying you should also get the game on Steam if you don't have it yet, in case you want to return it within their less than 2 hours played policy. I've read that policy has changed a bit though, so check the details first.

https://www.geforce.com/whats-new/g...-iv-black-flag-graphics-and-performance-guide

Last edited:
AC IV can play on a E4500 (2.2 GHz C2D), but pretty laggy even at 720p.

There are a few vids on YT of ACIV on E4500 with 9600GT. This is on all Normal settings....
From the youtube details:
laplandheroes said:
E4500 Core 2 Duo OC'd to 2.6Ghz
Every clock helps :) Most can hit 3ghz without much effort, I still have an e4500 that's been on 3ghz and still rocking since day #1, love those c2ds...

D

Deleted member 217926

Instead of arguing semantics why don't we wait and see 1) If the OP comes back at all and 2) What graphics card the OP might or might not have since that will be the deciding factor.

Instead of arguing semantics why don't we wait and see 1) If the OP comes back at all and 2) What graphics card the OP might or might not have since that will be the deciding factor.
Agreed, though it's also important to note required CPU spec can sometimes be misleading. The E4500 scores just under half the Q8400 on Passmark, yet the game at the right settings with a mediocre GPU of that time can play most of the game at what is probably acceptable FPS for many on a budget.

Thread authors and random participants being vague is also worth noting. It can make an otherwise useful thread seem pointless.

Just pointing out that video was recorded using a 2.6ghz clock and not 2.2 - which was not apparent when watching the video, and why I quoted "E4500 Core 2 Duo OC'd to 2.6Ghz", which was quoted from the details from the youtube site. I thought I had made it obvious, apologies for any confusion.

D

Deleted member 217926

Anymore "I just have to get one last word in despite being asked not to" and I'm going to take it personally. :)