[SOLVED] Can I Run Double Monitors With Different Refresh Rates?

dinodinac2003

Honorable
Nov 27, 2017
At the moment i have a single monitor setup, which is a Samsung monitor @75Hz, 1080p. The second monitor I'm planning to buy however is a 1440p 144Hz monitor also by Samsung. Will the different refresh rates cause any problems? I mostly play league of legends, so on the old monitor i would have youtube, discord, spotify, etc. My desktop is quite good running a ryzen 7 3700x and a gtx 1080Ti, with 32gb of ram. Should i go with a cheaper monitor with similar specs as the one i already have or should i buy the 144hz samsung mentioned above? Thanks in advance.

Solution
At the moment i have a single monitor setup, which is a Samsung monitor @75Hz, 1080p. The second monitor I'm planning to buy however is a 1440p 144Hz monitor also by Samsung. Will the different refresh rates cause any problems? I mostly play league of legends, so on the old monitor i would have youtube, discord, spotify, etc. My desktop is quite good running a ryzen 7 3700x and a gtx 1080Ti, with 32gb of ram. Should i go with a cheaper monitor with similar specs as the one i already have or should i buy the 144hz samsung mentioned above? Thanks in advance.
yes, you could. the settings are on display settings, or on nvidia control panel. each monitor could be set on different refresh rate.
yes, you could. the settings are on display settings, or on nvidia control panel. each monitor could be set on different refresh rate.

Solution