[SOLVED] Can i use a Athlon X4 880k and a GTX 1060 to stream?

flowies123

Commendable
Oct 29, 2017
So basically I already have a gaming PC that I play on. After upgrading and building it I have collected lots of extra parts. With those parts I was planning on building a streaming PC. I know that a streaming PC does not really need to have really good specs so I was wondering if a AMD Athlon X4 880k (4 Cores, 4 Threads, boost 4.2 GHz) and a GTX 1060 would be able to handle some 1080P good quality streaming using Streamlabs OBS new NVENC Hardware which mostly uses the GPU.

Thanks

Solution
You should be good to go though I think you might need a better CPU than that but tinkering with details will net you the best possible results on those two parts. You will also need to make sure that like any standard system, that the parts in the system are capable of working with each other and that you're not running them off a dodgy PSU.

Lutfij

Titan
You should be good to go though I think you might need a better CPU than that but tinkering with details will net you the best possible results on those two parts. You will also need to make sure that like any standard system, that the parts in the system are capable of working with each other and that you're not running them off a dodgy PSU.

Solution