Question Can I use G. Skill Trident Z Royal on Gigabyte Aorus X570 Xtreme?

Aug 29, 2019
Okay here's the deal. I'm trying to build my first PC which is based on the new Ryzen 3000 series. I'm going all in and buying the best of every component. I really really love the Trident Z Royal Gold. But the thing is that it's not listed in the QVL on Aorus X570 Xtreme, the motherboard I'm getting. So is there anyone out there who has paired this mobo with, say, a F4-3600C16D-16GTRG? And I'm importing everything so I can't experiment because I'll be stuck with what I buy. Please I really need a response quickly. Thank you.

Aug 29, 2019
RAM compatibility is very good with the x570 chipset. You should not have a problem with the RAM. You may have an issue with getting it to run at 3600mhz, but I suspect you will be able to get that speed. Worst case you settle for 3200mhz which wont impact performance at all.
Thank you. But I'm curious why Aours mobos dont list Dominator Platinum RGB and Trident Z Royal in their QVL? They are one of the most famous and capable RAMs in the market.

Thank you. But I'm curious why Aours mobos dont list Dominator Platinum RGB and Trident Z Royal in their QVL? They are one of the most famous and capable RAMs in the market.

There is a lot of RAM out there, they cant test them all. Plus, it may be high end and high speed RAM, but most people wont dont buy expensive high speed RAM. So when completing the QVL, they will look at what is most commonly used.

Aug 29, 2019
There is a lot of RAM out there, they cant test them all. Plus, it may be high end and high speed RAM, but most people wont dont buy expensive high speed RAM. So when completing the QVL, they will look at what is most commonly used.
Seems fair. Again thank you. I'm a noob in the PC community and this was my first time posting on this forum. Wasn't expecting anyone to answer.

Aug 29, 2019
Mobo lists are never complete because it is impossible for manufacturer to have every single memory model to test with. G.Skill QVL is generally more accurate as it is easier to have most of the motherboards to test with. Also, G.Skill QVL means XMP Profile is fully compatible. Some other lists only mean the RAM can boot.

https://www.gskill.com/configurator
Hey how did you know I was inquiring about your product? =P Anyways Thank you. Used the configurator. Very easy to use. Found out they're compatible. Will be buying soon.