[SOLVED] Can I use WiFi adapter to connect PC to mobile phone through WiFi adapter?

Jan 23, 2020
Basically I want use my PC that use Ethernet to a send WiFi to my phone?
If I can't, is there any way to do it?

Solution
I'm not sure I understand what you want to do, but if your PC is connected to a wireless router by ethernet cable, and you want to connect the PC to your phone for file transfers, etc, by using the wifi capability on your phone, then see this video: WebDAV. It is actually a fairly simple process to install and use WebDAV. Just follow the steps in the video.

If you want to make a wireless connection directly between your phone and the wireless adapter in your PC, that may also be possible. It is called Ad-Hoc mode. You will have to find out if your phone and wireless adapter in your PC both support Ad-Hoc mode.

ktriebol

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2013
I'm not sure I understand what you want to do, but if your PC is connected to a wireless router by ethernet cable, and you want to connect the PC to your phone for file transfers, etc, by using the wifi capability on your phone, then see this video: WebDAV. It is actually a fairly simple process to install and use WebDAV. Just follow the steps in the video.

If you want to make a wireless connection directly between your phone and the wireless adapter in your PC, that may also be possible. It is called Ad-Hoc mode. You will have to find out if your phone and wireless adapter in your PC both support Ad-Hoc mode.

Last edited:
Solution
Jan 23, 2020

Thank you so much

" if your PC is connected to a wireless router by ethernet cable, and you want to connect the PC to your phone"
Yes this is exactly what I wanted, The WiFi doesn't reach my bedroom and sometimes I need to use internet in my phone instead of using PC.