[SOLVED] Can somebody explain this error and know how to fix?

Solution
The reason for such a crash is that the game is running on DirectX 12 and you need to change it to Direct X 11.

To do that, go C/Users/Username/Documents/FIFA 20 . Open fifasetup.ini and search for “DIRECTX_SELECT = 1” and change it to “DIRECTX_SELECT = 0”. This will make the game to use DirectX 11 and the crashes will be gone.

I would give this a try.
The reason for such a crash is that the game is running on DirectX 12 and you need to change it to Direct X 11.

To do that, go C/Users/Username/Documents/FIFA 20 . Open fifasetup.ini and search for “DIRECTX_SELECT = 1” and change it to “DIRECTX_SELECT = 0”. This will make the game to use DirectX 11 and the crashes will be gone.

I would give this a try.

Solution

mohsin101010

Prominent
Feb 2, 2021

I would give this a try.
This game works fine pretty much all of the time. I am also facing no memory issues, does it has something to do with ram or vram?