[SOLVED] Can u help me choose

Jan 17, 2020
Hey guys, I just wanted to know which video editor should I use, I am about to upgrade my PC and get 8GB ram and an RX550(it might not be a very big upgrade for some ppl but it's a very big upgrade for me as I've been using an i3 540 and 2GB ram with iGPU as of now) and want to start a YT channel and I will upload videos in 1080p so I am just stuck with two video editors for Windows (which I like from the outside and think are great because I haven't got the opportunity to use both of e,' on high-end PCs), KDENLIVE and HITFILM EXPRESS and I want to use one editor out of them. I have seen YT videos recommending KDEN live for LINUX but there is no video for Windows and KDENLIVE runs on my PC(lags but at least I get to experience what it's like) before even upgrading and HITFILM doesn't even start because of its system requirements and some ppl say that HITFILM EXPRESS is good but very laggy for 1080p and 1440p videos on low-end PCs so should I upgrade my PC and stick with KDENLIVE or should I start using HTIFILM EXPRESS after the upgrade.