[SOLVED] Can you control the LIAN LI 2 RGB lighting from the PC?

Mar 26, 2021
Just got my first PC [case] and went with the LIAN LI II
My question is can you control the RGB [lighting] from the PC with a driver? it comes with a rgb control but i can't get the shade of yellow i want.

Solution
i have a asus tuf MOBO and it has the AURA Creator which lets me change the rgb of the mobo but not the pc case. it shows up as (led strip) but i cant change the colors. do i need to connect a wire into the mobo?

Normally yes, it would need to be connected via ARGB cable (either 5v or 12v). They look like this:
attachment.php
This depends on your motherboard, most third party software only control the component they were designed for (GPU, RAM, etc). However some motherboard utilities control all RGB detected devices if they are compatible. For example Asrock has polychorome sync which allows full control over any RGB detected device connected to the motherboard.

So check your motherboard's drivers and see if it has anything like that. If it doesn't you're probably out of luck and will just have to deal with the colors you have.

Mar 26, 2021
This depends on your motherboard, most third party software only control the component they were designed for (GPU, RAM, etc). However some motherboard utilities control all RGB detected devices if they are compatible. For example Asrock has polychorome sync which allows full control over any RGB detected device connected to the motherboard.

So check your motherboard's drivers and see if it has anything like that. If it doesn't you're probably out of luck and will just have to deal with the colors you have.
i have a asus tuf MOBO and it has the AURA Creator which lets me change the rgb of the mobo but not the pc case. it shows up as (led strip) but i cant change the colors. do i need to connect a wire into the mobo?