ANNIE

Could you please tell me how I can change my user name for XP to the original
when i first bought the computer. I cannot use any of my microsoft words
etc. My computer had a virus and I thought the problem was fixed until I
tried to use microsoft word and I am asked to put in the 25 digit numbers
which I dont have. I have now realised that the guy who supposedly fixed my
computer changed my user name and I want to put the original back on there.
Windows XP licensed agreement has got the name BOSS there and so does
everything else.--
Boss

Hi,

Are you sure he did not do a parallel installation? If so, then the original
is probably gone, and your programs will need to be reinstalled (meaning you
will need to locate that missing product key).

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone