Canon ixos430 extra battery pack (nb-1lh)

I looking for an extra pack for my canon ixos430, it states in the book
thats its 3.7v and 840 mah but i`ve looked on ebay and alot of them that say
that there campatable are 1000. Does this matter? I`d be gatefull of some
help or advice as the instruction book says only use canon batteries with
the charger that came with the camera.

Mah is an indication of the capacity of a battery...how long it will last.
Often an aftermarket battery will have a higher capacity, even if it is from
the manufacturer.

--

"The human adventure is just beginning"