[SOLVED] Can't enter bios due to pc boots really fast even after restart

gigabyte2020

Honorable
Apr 14, 2016
Hello guys,
I just built a pc (didn't pass a month yet) and everything was running fine except the last weeks or so am not able to enter bios since then till now and I tried restarting the pc couple of times and still same issue, whenever I turn on the pc; it shows the aorus logo on the monitor then the white dots circle spinning then suddenly am in windows (you may think the pc wasn't turned off but it was actually, I only turn off the pc when I finish using it, I don't like sleep modes and stuff like that and after the pc completely shuts down; I turn off the power supply switch (Bitfenix Whisper M 850W 80+ Gold fully Mod.) any suggestions or so? Windows is running perfect nth wrong with it at all and all updates are up to date.
Please don't tell me my board bios is dead lol it was working fine when I did the testbench and installed the rig in the case I was able also to enter bios but after then later am not able to. Any help?
specs: X570 Aorus Master
Ryzen 9 3900X cpu auto OC, voltage locked at 1.224V
Aorus aio 360mm with 6 fans intakes from case and exhaust from back of radiator
Aorus Rtx 2080 Super
32Gb Team T-force Dark Z 2x16 3200MHZ ram
storage is pretty big and windows, drivers only are installed separately on Team GX2 256GB SSD
Thanks <3

Solution
In the bios, there should be a setting for how long to wait before the bios starts to load windows.
If that is zero, you will have a hard time getting into the bios. one or two seconds should be about right.
When you start the pc, alternately quickly hit del or f2 (one or the other or both is the default to enter bios)

And, I highly endorse using sleep to ram(no hibernate)
That puts the pc and monitor into a very low power state essentially like a full power off.
Sleep and wake become only a matter of seconds.

Only windows maintenance should require a full reset.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
^ I have an ASRock board that either boots in like 4 minutes OR I can enable fast boot and takes ~10 seconds. It was a bit of a no brainer aside from the exact problem you are having. I found that trying the above method got me nothing. ASRock has a "boot to UEFI" program as part of the downloads/drivers. I can only imagine that Gigabyte does as well.

gigabyte2020

Honorable
Apr 14, 2016
Now I have another problem, all Gigabyte apps have gone crazy; first of them gigabyte app center got disappeared from taskbar and when I try to open it manually nth happens, Aorus engine app got changed than before and when I click on anything on it; it automatically closes at all, and in rgb fusion; my graphics card is not in it, what the hell??

aorus engine wasnt like that before and when I click on anything on it; it closes automatically by itself

and now my graphics card got disappeared in rgb fusion and all the lights of the gpu are turned off

gigabyte2020

Honorable
Apr 14, 2016
Hello guys,
I built a pc not month ago and everything was running fine and good till now suddenly Gigabyte apps started to mess up a bit.
Gigabyte app center got disappeared in taskbar and when I try to open it manually; nth happens, aorus engine app shape got changed and when I click on anything; it suddenly closes automatically by itself, My aorus gpu got disappeared from rgb fusion app and all the lights of the card are turned off and I dont know what to do, it was working fine yesterday. Any suggestions?
Aorus engine

Rgb fusion

In the bios, there should be a setting for how long to wait before the bios starts to load windows.
If that is zero, you will have a hard time getting into the bios. one or two seconds should be about right.
When you start the pc, alternately quickly hit del or f2 (one or the other or both is the default to enter bios)

And, I highly endorse using sleep to ram(no hibernate)
That puts the pc and monitor into a very low power state essentially like a full power off.
Sleep and wake become only a matter of seconds.

Only windows maintenance should require a full reset.

Solution