Question Can't figure out which component is causing the issue

Aug 29, 2024
Recently one of my ram sticks failed so i removed it and put in a working one to boot the system. It would give me one beep with no signal . I reset the CMOS battery to try and get it to boot up it did . Then when I was normally browsing my pc suddenly stopped working and it was stuck i couldn't do anything then it started beeping 5 times. When I restart it works fine for about 30 min and after that it again suddenly stops working and beeps 5 times . I'm not able to figure out what the issue could be? ( I have an asrock Mobo )

Recently one of my ram sticks failed so i removed it and put in a working one to boot the system. It would give me one beep with no signal . I reset the CMOS battery to try and get it to boot up it did . Then when I was normally browsing my pc suddenly stopped working and it was stuck i couldn't do anything then it started beeping 5 times. When I restart it works fine for about 30 min and after that it again suddenly stops working and beeps 5 times . I'm not able to figure out what the issue could be? ( I have an asrock Mobo )
So you changed only one of RAM sticks ? That could be a problem because they are never fully matched unless coming from same kit.
If you are using only one test that one too and make sure it's in proper slot as per MB manual. I's usually A2 or B2.

Aug 29, 2024
So you changed only one of RAM sticks ? That could be a problem because they are never fully matched unless coming from same kit.
If you are using only one test that one too and make sure it's in proper slot as per MB manual. I's usually A2 or B2.
I only have one RAM stick inserted currently. I have inserted it in every slot and tried to troubleshoot it still nothing. It turns on and then after 5 mins freezes and goes black . After black screening my monitor searches for a source but can't find one and beeps 5 times