Question Cant figure out why PC won't boot ?

Aug 13, 2022
I have tried my best to understand what is causing my pc to crash when I game. My GPU and CPU both weren't overheating. So i was confused as to what was causing the problem.
The first suspect was my PSU. As it was still under warranty, I went ahead and got it replaced. Still my issue persisted. Next up, I got my GPU, which also was under warranty, replaced. With that I thought my troubles would finally come to an end.
Nope. The issue still persisted, rearing it's ugly head in a couple of days after I got it replaced. Eventually my pc stopped booting at all. So my next suspects were my mobo and processor. I swapped out both these parts to a friends PC. The mobo's socket pins were bent.

Finally, I thought, this had to be the culprit that's caused me so much grief. After fixing the pins and trying it out again, it seemed to work properly on my friend's set up.
Got the mobo and processor home. Plugged it into my cabinet. and again my PC refused to boot. But to my surprise when I unplug the GPU and connect a VGA directly to the board, the PC is booting again.

What do you guys think is the problem plaguing my PC? Please help. Im at my wits end.

Processor : Intel i7 6700k
Mobo : Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H
GPU : Zotac Nvidia GTX 1080 Mini
Ram : Hyper X fury 8gb DDR4 × 2
PSU : MWE GOLD 750 FULLY MODULAR
Try to boot up using igpu only, disable internet, Uninstall every gpu using DDU (clean and do not restart), reboot and update the bios to the latest, after update success go to bios, power off pc, plug in gpu, and try to boot up again and install the driver immidiately.

download the files before doing so.

Aug 13, 2022
Try to boot up using igpu only, disable internet, Uninstall every gpu using DDU (clean and do not restart), reboot and update the bios to the latest, after update success go to bios, power off pc, plug in gpu, and try to boot up again and install the driver immidiately.

download the files before doing so.
I'll try this..

I've tried to clean install the GPU drivers before as well, but not to no avail..

Maybe it'll work this time around

I'll try this..

I've tried to clean install the GPU drivers before as well, but not to no avail..

Maybe it'll work this time around
yup, just follow it step by step, while ddu ing both intel driver and nvidia driver (make sure to tick all nvidia options and intel options in the DDU) just use clean and do not restart, no safe mode needed, and disconnected from internet. then do the rest.

Aug 13, 2022
Ari
yup, just follow it step by step, while ddu ing both intel driver and nvidia driver (make sure to tick all nvidia options and intel options in the DDU) just use clean and do not restart, no safe mode needed, and disconnected from internet. then do the rest.
Alright thanks. I'll get back to you once I try this. Maybe by tomorrow or day after.