Question Can't find a game from playstation 2 or 3

Feb 6, 2023
Hello fellow gamers,

In the approximate period of 2011 to 2014 (don't remember the year) my brother had a PS 2 or 3 with a couple games that I loved as a kid.

I'm trying to find some of them, see if there maybe is a version for PS 4 or 5 so I can play them again.

Details of game 1: The CD case had 2 CD's of the same game, one had a woman as main character and the other had a man as main character (both versions were exactly the same but gender was different). I remember it was an assasin-like singleplayer game, you could do fancy jumps around, backflips and whatnot - and you were fighting some people around some castle(?) ruins or some kind of ruins. I think it was in a desert, maybe Arabia-kind of style houses and you could jump around on them from one to another.

Details of game 2: I remember it was a Harry Potter game, kind of an singleplayer open-world, with quests (like the flying broomstick going through magic circles, like a race; or like the quest where you need to sneak into a library(?) and not let anyone see you or you'd start all over again, I remember this one was a true pain in the ass). I guess this one was like in Harry's first year at Hogwarts? I'm not really good with Harry Potter but I loved that game.

I hope someone knows these games! They were really fun back then.

With the description of desert environments and jumping and stuff the first could be one of the Prince of Persia games. Not sure about the exact year, but they should be around that time.

For the 2nd game, that would be at least the 2nd or 3rd game in the series, if it's one of the main game and not some spinoff.

c1c1op

Prominent
Feb 7, 2023
With the description of desert environments and jumping and stuff the first could be one of the Prince of Persia games. Not sure about the exact year, but they should be around that time.

For the 2nd game, that would be at least the 2nd or 3rd game in the series, if it's one of the main game and not some spinoff.
Yes. More like Prince of Persia sands of time