Vic

I've recently moved and thus changed my country in Hotmail Profile. As a
result, I noticed that my MSN has been redirected from where I lived to the
local MSN (Australia). Fine.
However, after a single successful logon right after the change, I find that
I can no longer sign on to my hotmail account! I enter my password, the
screen looks like it's directing me to my inbox but instead it freezes.
I can log on to my Messenger (and post here) but the same problem occurs if
I try to get into my inbox from Messenger.
On the other hand, when I sign on to another hotmail account for which I
have not yet changed my country, I have no problems at all....

I thought the problem might be cookies so I deleted all temp files and
cookies from the Tools-Options menu...but with no success.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Maybe the answer is just to open up a new email acct with hotmail. You will
have to notify all about the change however.

"Vic" wrote:

> I've recently moved and thus changed my country in Hotmail Profile. As a
> result, I noticed that my MSN has been redirected from where I lived to the
> local MSN (Australia). Fine.
> However, after a single successful logon right after the change, I find that
> I can no longer sign on to my hotmail account! I enter my password, the
> screen looks like it's directing me to my inbox but instead it freezes.
> I can log on to my Messenger (and post here) but the same problem occurs if
> I try to get into my inbox from Messenger.
> On the other hand, when I sign on to another hotmail account for which I
> have not yet changed my country, I have no problems at all....
>
> I thought the problem might be cookies so I deleted all temp files and
> cookies from the Tools-Options menu...but with no success.
>
> Can anyone help? Thanks!

You can report issues to http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf.
Hopefully the issue will be addressed soon so you can get back to MSNing.

Best of luck!

Michael Katz
[Microsoft MVP - MSN Client]
"There's no I in 'team' but there is 'me'"
http://msmvps.com/msntral

This posting is provided 'AS IS' with no warranties, and confers no rights.