• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question cant get into right bios menu on an msi b450 gaming plus to enable m.2 ssd.

naldor123

Prominent
Jul 19, 2019
the ssd is an A-Data XPG SX8200 Pro M.2 SSD - 1TB. when i watched some videos on youtube everyone went to this bios menu called msi click menu or something, i cant access it, i only have a bios menu with text where i can only do basic stuff compared to in the youtube videos. i hav a ryzen 3600 cpu if that is of any relevance.

is there a way to enable m.2 ssd another way?

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Oh, OK. That isn't what we refer to as a text BIOS. That is a (graphical) UEFI. The older PCs used to have a BIOS with pure text only... like in the old DOS days.

I don't see anything wrong, tho. At the top of the screen it says MSI Click BIOS. Not understanding your problem, I guess.

naldor123

Prominent
Jul 19, 2019
Oh, OK. That isn't what we refer to as a text BIOS. That is a (graphical) UEFI. The older PCs used to have a BIOS with pure text only... like in the old DOS days.

I don't see anything wrong, tho. At the top of the screen it says MSI Click BIOS. Not understanding your problem, I guess.
the problem is that i cant enable m.2 ssd

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS