Question Cant restart..

Feb 23, 2019
So i think its the windows error that if I press restart, my pc cant find any boot device. If I shutdown then open it, it will boot to windows 10. Ive checked the bios, i put boot order 1 to AHCI P0 KINGSTON SVBLABLABLA(my ssd), and disable the other when I shutdown my pc. But when I restart and checked bios. The boot option for ahci is gone, just sata3_2 dvdraw.... And uefi shell. Then save change and exit, and my pc can boot to windows again.

My specs are:
Asrock ab350 pro 4
Ryzen 5 1500x
Palit 1060. 6gb
Seasonic s12ii 650w
Avexir 4x2

Colif

Win 11 Master
run this and check drives health out - Kingston SSD manager

can you show us a screenshot of disk management? Upload screenshot to an image sharing web site and show link here.

what boot method have you got set in bios? what does it show under CSM on boot tab? (see page 65 of manual below) - see its description, it says you can disable CSM if you use win 8 or higher. So if you have an EFI partition on the boot drive, you could turn this off and you may not get the errors you been getting.

motherboard manual - http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/Manual/AB350 Pro4.pdf

Colif

Win 11 Master
You went a little too far, it helps to have at least something enabled

Need to clear the CMOS which will reset the bios

CLRMOS1 allows you to clear the data in CMOS. To clear and reset the system
parameters to default setup, please turn off the computer and unplug the power
cord from the power supply. After waiting for 15 seconds, use a jumper cap to
short pin2 and pin3 on CLRMOS1 for 5 seconds. However, please do not clear the
CMOS right after you update the BIOS. If you need to clear the CMOS when you
just finish updating the BIOS, you must boot up the system first, and then shut it
down before you do the clear-CMOS action. Please be noted that the password,
date, time, and user default profile will be cleared only if the CMOS battery is
removed.

See page 25 of your motherboard manual, that is where that comes from.