case fan for HAF 912

Ashish Chaudhary

Reputable
Oct 5, 2014
i have purchased 2 120mm fans my ques is how to install top fans as exhaust please tell me attach a pic so that i can understand well how to put a fan so that it can blow air out of the system thanx in advance

Solution
Most, probably nearly all fans have arrows on them, like this:

Fan-air.png

If you point those arrows towards the case, and mount the fan using the rubber fasteners or screws, you'll have it right. If the arrow that points (not sideways, that's the wrong arrows) from one side of the fan to the other side of the fan is pointing into the case, it will be wrong. It should point towards the outside.

I don't know what else you'd need to see a picture of. If you look on the frame of the fan, there will be arrows on one of the four sides.
Find the arrows on the fans that point to one side or the other, put the fan in place with the arrows pointing towards the outside of the case, with the fan in position on the inside of the case, and attach the screws or rubber fasteners. What more do you need to know?

Ashish Chaudhary

Reputable
Oct 5, 2014
it is confusing bro i have HAF 912 jus attach a pic so that i know and will installed in that way my front fans are intake fans and they are installed in the same way as rear fan which is pre installed now m more confuse

Most, probably nearly all fans have arrows on them, like this:

Fan-air.png

If you point those arrows towards the case, and mount the fan using the rubber fasteners or screws, you'll have it right. If the arrow that points (not sideways, that's the wrong arrows) from one side of the fan to the other side of the fan is pointing into the case, it will be wrong. It should point towards the outside.

I don't know what else you'd need to see a picture of. If you look on the frame of the fan, there will be arrows on one of the four sides.

Solution