Angelo De Pa1ma wrote:
> Is it worth the $100 upgrade price?
>
> Angelo

It depends .. :)

There are some in the UK who haven't upgraded from Chessbase 7, which is
perfectly adequate. I upgraded to Chessbase 9 because my laptop uses the
Windows-xp operating system which is incompatible with Chessbase 7 (I
wasted an hour trying to disprove this). However, Chessbase 8 should
also work, so it's not worth upgrading from that.

Regards,

Simon.

--
Excise Burns and his dates to email me.

To be honest..CB and CA come out with upgrades only to generate a possitive
cash flow. So is it worth upgrading from 8 to 9 the answer is no....Going
from 6 to 9 would give you some value for your money.