timmer

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

i had to re boot my comp when i did had to get new admin security when looking in program files found all my old files how do i retrieve them back to my program. thanks
timmer

Hi,

Are you saying that you reinstalled WinXP and cannot access some files?
Please be specific.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"timmer" <timmer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i had to re boot my comp when i did had to get new admin security when
looking in program files found all my old files how do i retrieve them back
to my program. thanks
> timmer

timmer

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

im sorry the computer crashed and had to load xp again when i bought this they had it set with valued coustomer when i reloaded it wanted my computer name i thought i had lost all my files but they are there under valued coustomer now im afraid i will have duplicated files thanks just a nubie mistake i hope