How do I allow my terminal server client users the ability to change their
background image? I'm using Windows 2000 Server with all the latest updates
and patches.

--
Posted 'as is'. If there are any spelling and/or grammar mistakes, they
were a direct result of my fingers and brain not being synchronized or my

Mike Brearley

I would recommend that you not enable this, as desktop backgrouonds,
especially those of high quality bitmaps really slow down screen refresh when
minimizing/maximizing application, and use unnecessary bandwidth.

If you are required to enable this feature, it can be done in Terminal
Services Configuration (tscc.msc). See the image at the following URL:

http://www.workthin.com/images/DisableWallpaper2k.bmp

--
Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server