[SOLVED] Change ssd location cause problem?

Vayne77

Prominent
Feb 13, 2020
So I replaced my ssd to hdd...and that ssd used with different cable...but it cause my PC hang...that ssd contain windows...I cant use a different spot for ssd?

Solution
So I replaced my ssd to hdd...and that ssd used with different cable...but it cause my PC hang...that ssd contain windows...I cant use a different spot for ssd?
Without knowing anything about your device it's difficult to say but basically you can stick SSD in any place and connection it fits into, most probably SATA port.
You said that you replaced HDD with an SSD and it "hangs" your PC. How does it hang ? Pc wouldn't start or just not load OS ?
If you see it in BIOS and it's new it probably doesn't have an OS on it sou you would have to install it.
Without knowing anything about your device it's difficult to say but basically you can stick SSD in any place and connection it fits into, most probably SATA port.
You said that you replaced HDD with an SSD and it "hangs" your PC. How does it hang ? Pc wouldn't start or just not load OS ?
If you see it in BIOS and it's new it probably doesn't have an OS on it sou you would have to install it.

Solution