[SOLVED] Changed my CPU it didnt work( no signal)

Jun 25, 2020
OLD CPU:AMD ryzen 5 2400g
NEW CPU:AMD ryzen 5 3600
GPU:2070super strix
MOBO: DDR4 MSI
PSU:650Corsair
RAM:16gb corsair

Guys I changed my CPU and it didn’t work i don’t know why it’s keep pooping off no signal but my LED and fans are working. When i tried my old cpu it does the same thing I don’t know what happened... my guess it has to do something with my Motherboard i think i need to upgrade it or it still can be fix? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Solution
MSI A320 Pro VH Plus - CPU Support List

The CPU Support List shows all processors compatible with the given motherboard and what BIOS version is required. The Ryzen 5 3600 is on the CPU Support List for your motherboard but it requires BIOS version 7B07v3G.

Reinstall your Ryzen 5 2400G.
Follow the directions outlined in your motherboard manual for updating the motherboard BIOS.
Reinstall your Ryzen 5 3600.

-Wolf sends
Jun 25, 2020
I would rebuild as the first (working)n configuration, reset CMOS and try to get to BIOS. If that works verify your BIOS version, update if needed, and try again.
OLD CPU:AMD ryzen 5 2400g
NEW CPU:AMD ryzen 5 3600
GPU:2070super strix
MOBO: DDR4 MSI
PSU:650Corsair
RAM:16gb corsair

Guys I changed my CPU and it didn’t work i don’t know why it’s keep pooping off no signal but my LED and fans are working. When i tried my old cpu it does the same thing I don’t know what happened... my guess it has to do something with my Motherboard i think i need to upgrade it or it still can be fix? Thanks in advance.
I would rebuild as the first (working)n configuration, reset CMOS and try to get to BIOS. If that works verify your BIOS version, update if needed, and try again.
I tried to jump my jcom
thank you for your help!
i did some research and learned about how to reset cmos on youtube and it turns out my
Mobo(msi a320 pro vh plus) is not compatible w/ amd 3000 series.

Wolfshadw

Titan
MSI A320 Pro VH Plus - CPU Support List

The CPU Support List shows all processors compatible with the given motherboard and what BIOS version is required. The Ryzen 5 3600 is on the CPU Support List for your motherboard but it requires BIOS version 7B07v3G.

Reinstall your Ryzen 5 2400G.
Follow the directions outlined in your motherboard manual for updating the motherboard BIOS.
Reinstall your Ryzen 5 3600.

-Wolf sends

Solution