Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I would really like to know if it is possible to change
the size of drives on my computer. I have 15 Gig on drive
C and 160 Gig on drive D. Can I take space from D and
enlarge Drive C ? Thanks,
Rob

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You can buy Partition Magic and change partition sizes without losing
anything.

"rob" <docdov@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> I would really like to know if it is possible to change
> the size of drives on my computer. I have 15 Gig on drive
> C and 160 Gig on drive D. Can I take space from D and
> enlarge Drive C ? Thanks,
> Rob

Is it on the same physical drive? You can move the MY
Documents folders and all your data storage to D: and you
can move your mail files (Outlook Express to D: also. ) You
can have just the OS and applications on C:, even some of
the applications can be installed on D:, but they will have
registry entries on C: so would still need to reinstalled if
C: is formatted.