cheat help

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

ive cracked the game before but now i just want to do the game as quick as
possible

but the cheats wont work

can n e 1 help?

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 23:19:19 +0000, susan weir wrote:

> can n e 1 help?

No.

Linux Registered User #327951

pop

"susan weir" <weiry7@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> ive cracked the game before but now i just want to do the game as quick as
> possible
>
> but the cheats wont work
>
> can n e 1 help?

I forgot where I got this so I'll just post it:

--
pop is Mark
I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself.

Single Player Cheat Codes/Commands

Activating single player cheats is kind of tricky. You'll need to modify your
desktop shortcut slightly before you can activate them.

Modifying Your Shortcut (PC Version)

To modify your shortcut, go through these steps:
Create a copy of your single player desktop shortcut
Right-click on it and select "properties"
In the "Target" field, add the following to the very end (outside the quotes,
after 1 space): +set sv_cheats 1
Click OK
Launch the game using that shortcut

Modifying Your Shortcut (Macintosh Version)

To enable cheats for the Macintosh, go through these steps:

Option 1 - From Startup: Hold down the Shift key immediately after opening the
game. You'll get a box for arguments, type "+set sv_cheats 1" in that box and
press OK.

Option 2 - Save your game, pull down the console, type "/killserver" and then
press Return. The game will quit back to the main menu. Load your game again,
now cheats will be active.

Option 3 -
Open the "MacWolfParms.txt" file inside of the Wolfenstein folder with
SimpleText or another .txt editor.
Type "+ set sv_cheats 1" (without quotes) in the first line.
Save the file and launch Wolfenstein SP normally.
MAC NOTE: If no MacWolfParms.txt file exists in your main directory, create the
file using SimpleText or another .txt editor. Insert the text "+ set sv_cheats
1" as described above, and place the file in the same folder as the game
applications.

Cheat Codes

IMPORTANT: To ensure these cheats work properly, first start a game from the
shortcut above, save your game (F5 for Quick Save), and then exit to the menu
where you now load your new saved game. The commands below should then work.

To activate a cheat, bring down the console with the "~" key and type in the
cheat. The table below lists the relevant cheats:

Code
/god
/notarget
/noclip
/give all
/give ammo
/give armor
/give health
/give stamina
/nofatigue
Effect
Makes you invulnerable.
Keeps enemies from attacking you.
Lets you walk through walls and fly.
Gives you all weapons and ammo.
Gives you full ammo
Gives you full armor.
Gives you full health
Gives you full stamina
Gives you infinite stamina

More cheats from CheatingPlanet

Level Warping

You can skip to any level in the game with the "/spdevmap" command. Just bring
down the console, type "/spdevmap" (without the quotes) and one of the following
map names:

Ominous Rumors:
ESCAPE1
ESCAPE2