Check This out Core 2 Duo is offered overclocked in Europ !

vipmohaned

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2006
for prozac26 : The processor can be overclocked out of the box by simply connecting specific pins in it increasing the voltage of it , a full tutorial for this is found on VR-zone check it if you want , or that what i understood from the site .

ZozZoz

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2006
well, the stuff is just more expensive overhere in europe. especially in germany. 195 euros is about 255 US which is ok. I got my E6300 for 232 bucks (box version) and that was the best deal in Moscow.

the_vorlon

Distinguished
May 3, 2006
The Processor is already overclocked ?

http://www.pctweaker.de/index.php?cat=c676_Core-2-Duo-E4300.html

I'll make you a deal.... I'll sell you any Core2due chip you like, any model, and speed, for $100 more than the going rate.. and I'll guarantee it will do at least 2 speed grades better than the rated speed..

E6300 ... all the way to 2.4 ghz... ya... I'd win that bet :p :p

mpjesse

Splendid
well, the stuff is just more expensive overhere in europe. especially in germany. 195 euros is about 255 US which is ok. I got my E6300 for 232 bucks (box version) and that was the best deal in Moscow.

i wasn't aware Russia was part of Europe. though, joining the EU would almost certainly be beneficial to your CPU prices! but that's a whole 'nother matter.

<shrugs>

ZozZoz

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2006
EU and Europe are different things, FYI. The part of Russia officially considered to be Europe extends way east to the Ural Mountains.

Stay with us for more geography trvia. :p :p :p

But that's fine.
You know what the best deal on 8800 GTS is around here? $590 (EVGA). Grrrrrrrhhh... I think its gonna be cheaper to order it from some online store in US that ships overseas by DHL.