Cleaned my PC and now it starts but goes in loop of trying to repair itself

gigatrix

Commendable
Jan 18, 2017
I cleaned my PC today as I recently got an LED strip for the inside of it. I sprayed compressed air from a can on the fans as they were dusty and to outside of my case and around the bottom of case near power supply. It was a new can of air so i used it short bursts.

I have cleaned it before always being cautious of potential residue causing faults.

But now everytime I turn it on boots up trys loading on the windows 10 screen and then the blue screen appears. It then restarts and does the same thing but fails to repair.

All fans are spinning. Lights on GPU is on and light on mobo/connections at the back is on.

I have the following build.

AMD athlon X4 860k
16 corsair Vengeance RAM
Gigabyte F2a88x-d3h
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 960
1TB Western Digital WDC disk device
Corsair H55 CPU cooler

Any ideas what might be wrong or how to fix it?]

I would be very grateful for feedback!

gigatrix

Commendable
Jan 18, 2017

I had taken out the LED strip after this had began to happen and it still persisted. Initiatally I had tested it without the having all the other cables connected as they are zip tied in a way that hinders the case from being moved, so i couldnt turn it off the normal way through viewing the monitor, So once i had tested it I shut it down by pressing the on/off button via the front of case to hard reset as i had no display linked up.

I have a CX500 watt corsair power supply, I kept it earthed while doing the cleaning so I had it connected but turned off at the wall socket.

I had rechecked the cables in the case but to no avail. I may check them again.

gigatrix

Commendable
Jan 18, 2017
After exhausting many options i eventually gave in a tried to boot windows 10 via a usb stick as it was constantly looping. I had tried CMD prompts to see if the hdd was the problem but to no avail.

I had noticed that during the week it had blue screened twice randomly so it may have potentially been something in my HDD that caused it to act this way.

But after a wipe of HDD and reboot and install it seems to be working fine now. At the cost of files but it seems to be working now.

Thank you.