[SOLVED] Clicking every around 2sec

Jul 25, 2023
So for like a few months now when I start my PC it starts clicking when I took it to the service they said its the hdd but they can't do anything only swap it so I took it back from them because I heard it from the graphic card or PSU but I tried everything I found online and neither of em work so now I ask it here maybe someone can help.

So for like a few months now when I start my PC it starts clicking when I took it to the service they said its the hdd but they can't do anything only swap it so I took it back from them because I heard it from the graphic card or PSU but I tried everything I found online and neither of em work so now I ask it here maybe someone can help.
I don't know how they would mistake the hdd for the problem if you can tell the gpu or psu is what's causing the clicking.... have you tried to unplug the hdd to see if the clicking stops if it does there the problem your hdd if not then your probably right the gpu or psu however super unlikely they would click especially the gpu. They normal whine/scream not click. The psu might click but again even thats rare I would start at the hdd and test their first

Jul 25, 2023
I don't know how they would mistake the hdd for the problem if you can tell the gpu or psu is what's causing the clicking.... have you tried to unplug the hdd to see if the clicking stops if it does there the problem your hdd if not then your probably right the gpu or psu however super unlikely they would click especially the gpu. They normal whine/scream not click. The psu might click but again even thats rare I would start at the hdd and test their first
I tried using different hdd that is good and still clicking.