Question Client server runtime process and Desktop window manager

Sep 18, 2019
So two days ago these two processes showed up on my task manager consuming 10%gpu usage each while watching streams.Note that i have read that they are there by the windows for a purpose but my question is saw them for the first time now. I monitor my pc all the time using cpuid even when i am on desktop.Also i am using steams wallpaper engine ,before it was consuming 2%gpu but now the same wallpaper consumes 20-30%.also when i am watching vids 20%usage on my 1660ti,if anyone knows something that can help me i whould be gratefull.

Sep 18, 2019
So two days ago these two processes showed up on my task manager consuming 10%gpu usage each while watching streams.Note that i have read that they are there by the windows for a purpose but my question is saw them for the first time now. I monitor my pc all the time using cpuid even when i am on desktop.Also i am using steams wallpaper engine ,before it was consuming 2%gpu but now the same wallpaper consumes 20-30%.also when i am watching vids 20%usage on my 1660ti,if anyone knows something that can help me i whould be gratefull.