Question COD Warzone causing 2080 TI pc to freeze, how to fix?

Mar 20, 2020
I purchased a prebuilt pc from bestbuy about a year or two ago. The computer is a snowblind with a 2080 ti, I7 9700K CPU, 16 GB ram etc. This pc has been freezing during games with the temperatures reaching around 60 staying there for a bit maybe increasing a bit then the computer freezes altogether and I have to reboot to start it up again. The GPU reaches a mem clock of 7000 MHZ and stays there after playing for a few minutes around 3-5 minutes, then the GPU clock reaches abouut 1965 MHz and stays there for a bit might drop a little here and there but for the most part this is what happens. The game can be running on the lowest possible setting on a very small window and this still occurs I really would appreciate any help at this point took it to the geek squad and they said they couldnt find anything wrong with it.
I purchased prebuilt from best buy the parts are supposed to be "new" I believe, for antivirus and malware I use mcafee livesafe.

GPU Zotac gaming 2080 TI
Corsair RGB vengeance RGB Pro 3000 mgz (2x8GB) 16 GB RAM
Intel core I7-9700K
air cooling pre installed with three fans in the front one in the back and the one for the CPU
Case is a snowblind(Ibuypower)
1 TB HD
256 GB SSD
Motherboard is a z370-A pro
PSU "High power" Model HPS-850 GD-F12S 850 W "80 plus Gold"

It was purchased as a new PC from bestbuy Im really unsure what the issue is Ive had the pc for about a year more or less, I took it to geeksquad because i thought it might be the graphics card but they said they stress tested it and it came out good, oddly enough I also stress tested and it came out good. Im pretty new to all this so sorry for the newb questions. I ran for viruses and did a full scan and nothing

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Being a rebuild PC means that the components used could have come from anywhere and were not likely up to "new" standards/expectations.