Info Community Black Friday Spotlight Thread - 2023

SHaines

Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 1, 2019
Greetings!

It's that time of year again: Black Friday! If you spot any fantastic deals you think your fellow Tom's Hardware forums community members would love, post them in reply to this thread. This thread should be for sharing deals, not a broader discussion, that way every post is something related directly to a deal, making it simple for folks to find what they came for.

As always, various deals will be available for brief windows, so not everything posted here will remain available the whole week. This thread is simply here to help folks find something they would've missed, but there are no guarantees on availability.

Thanks to each and every one of you for making this community what it is!

Last edited:

CParsons

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 4, 2019
Although it's a bit long in the tooth, it's still one of the best media streamers NOT made by Apple.

61rowppY2TL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

NVidia Shield Pro - Regular price: $199.99, on sale for $169.99 with shipping from Amazon.

Reactions: SHaines

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
Lowest price so far, on the Corsair HX1000i (2023 ver) power supply. $235 - $10 coupon = $225 $5 coupon = $230.

I'm also watching the Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB, which seems to be equaling its all-time low* of $130 now $120!

Can it go lower? Probably not by much. Newegg already sold out of it at $135 ($5 more) and is currently backordered.

* Note: there was a weird dip where Gamestop theoretically had it for $65, but I'm guessing that must've been a bug where PcPartPicker was accidentally polling the price of the 1 TB version.

Last edited:
Reactions: CParsons

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
Here's one I've been hoping for! ASUS ROG Strix 27" 2560x1440 300 Hz monitor (XG27AQMR) for $499 (launched at $649, then reduced to $599):

And Newegg nearly matched it!

Addiitonal specs:
  • G-Sync Compatible
  • Freesync Premium Pro
  • HDR600

What seems to set it apart from most other G-sync compatible monitors is that it supposedly has adaptive overdrive. As I understand it, that's normally a feature you only find in native G-sync monitors.

I think this is the LCD I've been waiting for! I'm just a little worried by some of the negative user reviews...

TRENDING THREADS