Question Component combination.

Aug 24, 2024
Hi! This is my first time trying a thread or anything so if i get something wrong, please say so. I have a question regarding an upcoming pc I want to build.
I just wanted to see if this build would go well together or will they conflict in someway, (I've heard some components can do so) or aren't compatible , as a few of the parts are ones I am planning to buy. I'm not the best at computers so i understand if my part picking sucks so i'd prefer a second/multiple opinions.

Cpu: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D

GPU: radeon rx 7900 xtx (Nitro+ AMD radeon RX 7900 XTX Vapour-X 24gb specifically)

Ram: Teamgroup t-force Vulcan 32gb (2x16gb) DDR5 (FLBD532G6400HC32ADC01)

Motherboard: asrock x670e steel legend

Cpu cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L

I've avoided getting myself the RTX 4090 mainly due to the price, and i heard the RX 7900 xtx is quite good for less.

I'm sorry if i've missed anything, i'll give any other info I need in replies.

Aug 24, 2024
I don't have an exact budget but i'd say around £1500 - £2000.

I live in the United Kingdom.

I was hoping to buy some/most of the parts from amazon as it's a little cheaper and easier (for me), I'll have a look at any other places too. I know I can probably get most of the parts on their actual websites but I've heard they're usually quite costly on there

I do have a pc currently which ain't the best, I was planning on buying all the parts listed together (except the cpu cooler which I have,) which is why I wanted to make sure they were all compatible together

The primary purpose would be gaming which is why I was looking on getting the Ryzen 7 7800X3D, and i don't exactly have a secondary purpose aside watching movies.

Aug 24, 2024
my case is the cooler master masterbox 520 (A month old)
my power supply is the iChoose Limited 850W (I think, that's the brand name anyways) (10 months old)
My m.2's are crucial p3 plus 1tb and 4tb. (10 months ago)

I've been using my current liquid cooler for 2 months now

I'm sorry for making you have to ask stuff, i'm not good at this kind of stuff.

That power supply sells for 35 pounds right now on Amazon UK.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Switching-Supply-Silent-Computer-iCHOOSE/dp/B01MQGCGS4

I'd guess most here would roll their eyes and frown heavily if you want to use it with a high powered CPU....regardless of the 850 watt rating.

Did you have a particular reason for choosing that specific RAM?

Name your favorite games and the settings you would like to game at.