Question Computer doesn't boot up after a game

May 26, 2020
Hi, this is my first post in the forum (sorry it had to be a question) but this is the first PC I've built and it has been working fine for the past 6 months and I am quite in the panic mode at the moment XD

After playing of game of League of Legends (which I normally do with no problems on this computer), my computer suddenly froze. As in, after the game was finished and I my computer screen came back from the game. Mouse wouldn't move, keyboard wouldn't work, and the computer wasn't overheating or anything. I tried a force shutdown by pushing the power button for a few secs, turned it back on, only to find out it doesn't boot anymore.

This is what happens when I try to boot it up:

1. looks as if it's gonna boot normally, fan lights come up and the mouse as well as headset lights come up, but keyboard light doesn't
  2. screen shows nothing but black screen (it's not the monitor, I've checked with other devices)
  3. after about 10 seconds, the computer suddenly shuts down and all lights go out, then in about 3 seconds it starts up again, only to show the same symptoms as described above.

I've been looking around the internet for a bit, and I tried unplugging the computer, took out the cmos battery and put it back on after about 5 minutes, tried the cmos jumper method, placed my RAM sticks at different ports, and nothing has worked... it's strange how ending the game that worked fine before did this... anyone have a hunch as to what might be the problem?

My motherboard is the Gigabyte Z390 UD .

May 26, 2020
take the gpu out and test with the motherboard output?

Tried that before because my friend recommended me to do it, but no luck :/
+ Just tried plugging my mouse onto the USB port on my keyboard, and the mouse gets light, so I'm assuming the ports are getting power just fine?

May 26, 2020
+ update, had it working after re-inserting my Ram stocks and GPS once again, don't know why. Then it randomly froze after a couple of hours working just fine, and same thing is happening now.

Forgot to mention, there is a constant red light on the motherboard and I first turn it on. I feel like I've seen it on before as well when I was using the computer, could this also mean anything?