Question Computer doesn't detect windows in ssd and unable to reinstall windows.

PratHat

Reputable
Mar 16, 2021
I recently shipped my PC to my new place. Plugged it in and the first time it booted, it went into the bios. I manually switched it off, reinstalled the ssd thinking it was maybe shaken out of place and turned it on. This time it went straight into windows. I switched it off and went to work. When I returned, there was the same problem again. The computer was loading into the bios.

I thought maybe the windows install had become corrupted. So I made a bootable usb drive and tried to reinstall windows.
This also didn't work and I got the following error code-> Stop code: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG.

The bios shows the cpu, the ram and all the drives correctly. I am unable to install windows or load into the windows that is already in the ssd. I've tried resetting the CMOS also. That didn't work. Resetting the BIOS settings to default also didn't work. If anyone has any idea how to resolve this I would be really grateful.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

PSU: make, modele, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

= = = =

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Verify by sight and feel that all connectors, cards, RAM, jumpers, and front panel connectors are fully and firmly in place.

Use a bright flashlight to inspect for any signs of damage.