@op

some of us can not view shopping links so it is helpful to give a description of the product and not just a link.

what purpose do you have for the keyboard? ie gaming, general use, media pc.
what features do you need? ie macros, media controls, wireless, mechanical keys.
what is your budget?

there may be other options besides the two you picked.. or if you give a description of them we could just suggest one or the other if you prefer that.

Nuclear101

Honorable

Sorry ssddx,

The keyboards that I am comparing is the Coolermaster Quickfire TK and the Razer Blackwidow 2013 (Non-ultimate). I am mostly using it for gaming and so I need macro keys and I also want mechanical keys, my budget is something under $100 US.

Thanks,

Nuclear101

the blackwidow uses cherry mx blue keyswitches. while these work perfectly fine for gaming some prefer keyswitches with no audible and tactile feedback. this feedback is better for typing though.

i used one for a few days and it performed well enough but i ended up returning it due to the fact that it does not support a ps2/usb conversion plug. if this is okay with you and if you dont mind wiping it down alot (the gloss finish gets dirty fast) its not a bad keyboard.

--

not sure about the other one as i havent used one.

perhaps take a look at the corsair branded board out as well.

TRENDING THREADS