Question Computer laggy, cannot play videos or games.

Nov 5, 2021
Hi there! I have a surface pro and it's been very very laggy. It has been for quite a bit of time now. It got laggy overnight and that night I was hosting something on it . I reset the laptop but it was still super laggy. Only a few days ago I was searching for fixes. I have my CPU at full speed but nothing seems to have changed. I think it could be my GPU. I can play videos but the playing of the video is just laggy. I ran a benchmarking software (furmark) and I get at a maximum 3 fps on it. Please help me! (And thank you!)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8350U CPU @ 1.70GHz, 1896 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you look into the OS version at the time of writing? Can you check and see what your BIOS version is for the Surface Pro? Resetting the OS doesn't do much, it's best that you reinstall the OS after creating your bootable USB installer for the OS using Windows Media Creation Tools.

Nov 5, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you look into the OS version at the time of writing? Can you check and see what your BIOS version is for the Surface Pro? Resetting the OS doesn't do much, it's best that you reinstall the OS after creating your bootable USB installer for the OS using Windows Media Creation Tools.
Okay I've found out something.
If I restart my computer without my attachable keyboard it takes that much slightly longer to shut down and that much slightly longer to reboot. Maybe something to do with that?