Apr 8, 2020
Hi All!
A few months ago made a setup based on the Asus B365M motherboard. Everything was fine until yesterday, I've got power line problems when PC was on. After the power got back, I tried to start my desktop but was unlucky.
I got the following problems now:
  1. LEDs on the motherboard are on after shutting the computer down
  2. Computer sometimes stuck on the BIOS POST
  3. Two or three times Windows was started, but finally, it stuck
  4. It held even on the live image (Windows PE)
Watching this list of problems, I start thinking it is the PSU problem, but PSU changing didn't solve anything. So now I start thinking it is motherboard problems. Did anyone had the same or similar symptoms of the motherboard problem?

Solution
Hello! Just an hypothesis but I had this kind of "stucking" problem way before with a 775 MB (motherboard socket 775, not 775 megabytes) and a Core2Duo E8400.
So basically, do you by any chance have two rams in the MB ? Maybe it'd be worth trying by removing one.
Next solution, do you have another CPU to try out ? Maybe updating the BIOS would do something? But it can be the MB. These are the hypothesis that I have, good luck though
Apr 9, 2020
Hello! Just an hypothesis but I had this kind of "stucking" problem way before with a 775 MB (motherboard socket 775, not 775 megabytes) and a Core2Duo E8400.
So basically, do you by any chance have two rams in the MB ? Maybe it'd be worth trying by removing one.
Next solution, do you have another CPU to try out ? Maybe updating the BIOS would do something? But it can be the MB. These are the hypothesis that I have, good luck though

Solution