Computer Shops for my New Build ?

Eliii

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
I everybody.
First, I live in Quebec, Canada and I'm planning on buying parts for my new Gaming Build.
~$2500 shipping and taxes included

So here's the choice:

1: NewEgg.ca
I really want to buy from NewEgg, love the website, the discounts and the prices !
I chatted with someone from the customer service and she said customs' taxes (USA to CAN) were included in the total. So, I wouldn't pay anything when I receive my order. Can someone back or support this statement from their personal experience ?

2: Microbytes
You probably don't know this Shop, but it's a great shop here, but there's around 300-400$ premium to NewEgg which is a lot, but they do the installation.

What should I do ? This is my first build, but I read a lot on TH and I do think I'll be able to install all the parts.
What about guarantees at NewEgg, returns ? Is it reliable ?

rockercello

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2010
Newegg is a great store and has great reviews on their products/customer service.

The money that you save by buying from newegg could make a better computer assuming you know how to put it together yourself

K3vBot6000

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010
I would say build it yourself. There will be a much greater sense of satisfaction knowing you set up your own computer. With the additional resource of Tom's and the community here you will likely have no issues or one that can be solved with a few minutes of research.