[SOLVED] Computer won’t post or cut on at all

Aug 27, 2020
Excuse me,
motherboard :z390-e gaming
Ram- Corsair 16GB dual
Gpu- 2070 super
Cpu - i7-9700k

the Motherboard light does come on. And I did the psu check it worked with the paper clip but the fan is very quiet and the fans on my case doesn’t spend at all, just the LED lights come on. I know it isn’t my GPU. I know it isn’t my ram bc when it did power on for the first 2mins the led from the ram and the fans from the gpu were working. Idk if the CPU is working bc I turned it off before I could tell. But now my system doesnt turn on at all. Just Mobo light appears... any help?

Solution
Is this a new build? Maiden run?
If so, start over. Do a breadboard startup test with the board out of the case and just the CPU/cooler, RAM, PSU, monitor, KB attached. Start by momentarily shorting the two pins that the power button would connect to. See if you get a display. Might even want to leave the KB disconnected.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Is this a new build? Maiden run?
If so, start over. Do a breadboard startup test with the board out of the case and just the CPU/cooler, RAM, PSU, monitor, KB attached. Start by momentarily shorting the two pins that the power button would connect to. See if you get a display. Might even want to leave the KB disconnected.

Solution