[SOLVED] Computer won't boot after power outage

Feb 1, 2020
Ryzen 5 3600
Gtx 1080
32gb ram
MSI b550 gaming edge Wi-Fi mobo
500 watt EVGA power supply
So I was using my PC and then the power turned off, after the power turned back on I tried to turn the computer and nothing happened. I then unplugged the cable from the wall socket and the PC turned on again, but it does not boot. The GPU light turns on and all the fans in the case spin but it does not boot. Also it has a constant red light on CPU. I already tried replacing the power supply and the same issue is still there. I really don't know what to do, I read something about cmos or something but I don't know. Please I hope somebody can help me

Solution
it will reset all settings in the BIOS to default. The BIOS version won´t change. Eventually the boot priority of the drive where windows is installed on has to be corrected after that, but nowadays this is uncommon.

to change the BIOS version you will have to use the flash bios button and the unzipped and renamed BIOS file on an USB pen drive
it will reset all settings in the BIOS to default. The BIOS version won´t change. Eventually the boot priority of the drive where windows is installed on has to be corrected after that, but nowadays this is uncommon.

to change the BIOS version you will have to use the flash bios button and the unzipped and renamed BIOS file on an USB pen drive

Solution
Feb 1, 2020

Okay I completely learned how to clear cmos and do all that. Of course nothing happened sadly, any other ideas? Right now I'm just waiting, I know it sounds weird but I think just waiting will fix it.