Question Computer wont start, no motherboard LEDs. Messing with PSU cables temporarily fixed it but then it happened again?

Mar 31, 2020
Over the past week my computer has been having trouble starting, after turning on the power strip nothing will happen. All of the LEDs will still be off and it will not react at all when i press the power button. The power strip is working fine as it is powering other lights as well as my monitors which are working fine. After this happened the first time i opened my PC and cleaned it. I then read that the motherboard lights not turning on were a sigh of the power supple not working properly. So i looked at the cables and the back of the PSU dusted it and unplugged the wires that go from the motherboard to the PSU. After putting the wires back in and putting the rest of my PC back together it worked fine. But then the same thing happened the next day when i tried to launch my PC. unplugging the cables fixed it once again, but taking my PC apart every time i launch it is getting very annoying. The PC and the PSU are both just under a year old. I have had no issues with the PSU up until now. If anyone has any ideas let me know. idk if it could be a problem with the cables or if its the PSU its self.

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor
Motherboard: Asus PRIME Z390-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Video card: Asus GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB Dual Video Card
PSU: Corsair RMx (2018) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Mar 31, 2020
I did try using other ports, and im pretty sure the strip is working because my monitors are working fine. But ill give it ah try with another strip. Thanks for the suggestions :)