[SOLVED] Condenser mic problems

Dec 25, 2020
I have received a tonor bm-700 condenser mic as a gift, and have set it up by connecting the mic to a USB sound card provided with the mic using an XLR-3.5mm cable. The microphone is recognised by windows and outputs audio. My problem with it, however, is that it is unbelievably quiet, even after setting windows volume to 100 in the control panel. Does anyone have a solution to my problem?

Solution
I have received a tonor bm-700 condenser mic as a gift, and have set it up by connecting the mic to a USB sound card provided with the mic using an XLR-3.5mm cable. The microphone is recognised by windows and outputs audio. My problem with it, however, is that it is unbelievably quiet, even after setting windows volume to 100 in the control panel. Does anyone have a solution to my problem?
Depending on driver, Sound in control panel should also have boost amplification.
Depending on driver, Sound in control panel should also have boost amplification.

Solution