Richard

Just reinstalled flashpoint, red hammer and resistance and patched to 1.96.
My system is Athlon 64 3500, with 1gig of ram, creative audigy and a
geforce6800gt. What is the best settings for the game to run smoothly as i'm
getting jerky movement in game at the mo. res is 1024x768

Try reducing your view distance and terrain detail.

--
Kango <TZW>

RobertJM wrote:
> Try reducing your view distance and terrain detail.

I wonder when they'll make PCs that'll allow us to max everything....

--
Muttley!! Doooooo Something!!
Fix Outlook Express - http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/

"Littlemoot" <littlemoot@h0tmail.com> wrote in message
> RobertJM wrote:
>> Try reducing your view distance and terrain detail.
>>

> I wonder when they'll make PCs that'll allow us to max everything....

Just before OFP2 comes out ;O)

--
Kango <TZW>

RobertJM wrote:
> "Littlemoot" <littlemoot@h0tmail.com> wrote in message
>> RobertJM wrote:
>>> Try reducing your view distance and terrain detail.
>>>

>> I wonder when they'll make PCs that'll allow us to max everything....
>>

> Just before OFP2 comes out ;O)

Wow. That long? ;-)

--

> RobertJM wrote:
>> "Littlemoot" <littlemoot@h0tmail.com> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> I wonder when they'll make PCs that'll allow us to max everything....
>>>

>> Just before OFP2 comes out ;O)
>
> Wow. That long? ;-)
>
> --
> Muttley!! Doooooo Something!!
> Fix Outlook Express - http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/
> as recommended by your friendly neighbourhood MeltDown.

AMD64 3500+ w/ ATI 9600XT AIW 1G DDR400 dual WD Raptor's in RAID-0 cfg.
Everything max'ed np. :D