Confusion over model number????

czarousa

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2003
Hello to you all
I finally got my Athlon 64 3200+ today in my hand but I want to ask you all about the model number on the processor. Plese help..
The model number is ADA3200DIK4BI.
I want to know what core is it? is it any good what are the overclocking potentials of this processor?
Any information including the benchmark test links will be helpfull.
BTW my mobo is Asus A8N SLI Dlx and 2 gb of kingston ram.
with this my pci-e graphics adaptor is XFX 6600 gt.

Thanks in advance.....
waiting anxiously.

:cool: & :eek: is <font color=red> my frame of mind </font color=red>
so enjoy life but!!!!!

fishmahn

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2004
<A HREF="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&biw=1259&q=ADA3200DIK4BI" target="_new">Google</A> is your friend. Tells me that's a Winchester.

Mike.

<font color=blue>Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside the dog its too dark to read.
-- Groucho Marx</font color=blue>

fishmahn

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2004
oops didn't answer the other Q. 20%+ OC (2.4+ghz) on stock cooling possible, more with better cooling.

First 90nm process core, but don't hold that against it - its a damn good cpu.

Too bad you got the A8N - it may be what limits your ocing, from what I hear.

Mike.

<font color=blue>Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside the dog its too dark to read.
-- Groucho Marx</font color=blue>

czarousa

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2003
Got is through google and finally through amd.com processor comparison but According to me this is what is best available to me as I live in India and cant afford 2 best things (either a best mobo or a best processor) so i went in for a best mobo, according to the benchmarks around the net and i personally tested a system of a8n-e and it passed with the flying colors I took it to its linits and without complaints..

Thank you for being so prompt....Indeed heart felt..
http://stores.tomshardware.com/rating_getprodrev.php/product_id=5612701/id_type=M//

:cool: & :eek: is <font color=red> my frame of mind </font color=red>
so enjoy life but!!!!!