[SOLVED] Connect multiple sets of keyboard, mouse and monitors on a single computer

Oct 15, 2019
I want to connect multiple sets of keyboard, mouse and monitors (atleast 5) on a single CPU computer.
Each work system should be managed by a user session and users can be managed.
Can you please provide me with some leads on what kind of hardware or software I should use in order to achieve this so that display on several monitors can be driven and peripheral mapping can be done on it. Also, session management can be done such that multiple users can work simultaneously on each work system.

Thank you in advance!!

Solution
You can't really do this. Do a web search on running multiple user sessions off one system and you will find a bunch of resources out there already.

What you need is a server/thin client setup if you want a single computer doing the processing and use the thin clients as basically display terminals.
You can't really do this. Do a web search on running multiple user sessions off one system and you will find a bunch of resources out there already.

What you need is a server/thin client setup if you want a single computer doing the processing and use the thin clients as basically display terminals.

Solution